All work is of the highest-quality, in strict compliance with environmental and safety requirements. Back in 2004, the company implemented the ISO 9001:2008 (LST ISO 9001: 2008)
quality management system and the ISO 14001:2004 (LST EN ISO 14001:2005)
environmental management system. In 2007, the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 (LST 1977:2008)
occupational safety and health management system was launched. At the beginning of 2016, the company implemented a system of information security management in compliance with ISO /IEC 27001
requirements.These systems are constantly updated, audited and successfully applied.
Objectives and principles of the quality policy:
- give priority to quality in all of the company`s activities,
- forge an ongoing relationship with customers and suppliers to improve the quality of services,
- fulfil orders in a prompt, timely manner,
- implement progressive technologies,
- continuously develop the skills and abilities of all staff,
- eliminate the dependency on inspections for quality,
- efficiently operate a quality management system conforming to the ISO 9001 standard.
Objectives and principles of the environmental policy:
- maintain and continually improve the company`s environmental management system that meets the ISO 14001 international standard,
- apply preventative measures to reduce pressure on the environment,
- comply with all applicable environmental laws and normative legal documents,
- constantly advance all employees’ knowledge about the environment and pursue its application in everyday activities,
- sparingly and rationally use natural resources and energy,
- implement the environmental objectives and allocate necessary resources,
- minimize the environmental impact of activities.
Objectives and principles of the occupational safety and health policy:
- maintain and continually improve the occupational safety and health system at the company, in line with the LST 1977 (BS OHSAS 18001) standard,
- identify hazards in all workplaces,
- continually reduce risk and prevent work-related injuries, ill health, diseases and incidents,
- when developing and performing production activities, comply with the Republic of Lithuania’s legislative and regulatory requirements,
- establish safety and health objectives and allocate the necessary resources for their implementation,
- deepen all employees’ knowledge relating to safety and seek practical applications of this knowledge in their work,
- offer employees good working and sanitary conditions in their places of work,
- when performing construction and installation operations, eliminate or minimize the negative effects and risks associated with occupational safety and health as much as possible.
Objectives and principles of information security:
- to monitor and continuously improve the system of information security management to maintain its compliance with ISO/IEC 27001 requirements,
- to apply information security measures and reduce the level of risk to information security,
- to follow all applicable legal and other requirements related to information security,
- to continuously increase employee awareness of the importance of the system of information security management and encourage the use of the principles of information security in daily operations,
- to protect the company`s information assets against deliberate or unintentional disclosure, distribution, damage, destruction, falsification or misrepresentation,
- to implement the information security goals by allocating the necessary resources.
In 2015, in order to provide customers with the highest quality service at the lowest cost in the shortest amount of time, UAB Inti implemented a specialized, advanced, internationally recognized process management methodology based on TOC and LEAN techniques, and standardized and optimized business processes.