When it comes to construction installation works and design services, we endeavour to ensure safe use and handling of the Company’s information. For this purpose, the Company has set information safety goals, rules and procedures ensuring adequate performance of the Company’s duty to comply with the information safety requirements.
Inti UAB assumes liability for safety of the information used within the Company and undertakes:
- to maintain and continuously update the information safety management system to meet the requirements of the Standard EN ISO/IEC 27001;
- to implement information safety management tools and to minimise information safety risks;
- to follow all legal and other requirements and duties governing information safety issues;
- to continuously rise employees awareness about the importance of the information safety management system and to apply the principles of ensuring information safety in everyday operations;
- to protect the Company’s information against deliberate or unintentional disclosure, dissemination, theft, damage, destruction, falsification and distortion;
- to implement the information safety goals by providing adequate resources.
The information safety policy of the Company Inti UAB is a public document available for every party concerned.