Our moto – safety and health of employees is our top priority
When it comes to construction installation works and design services, we endeavour to minimise negative health and safety related effects or risks as much as practicable.
In delivering construction services, guarantee maintenance and modernisation, Inti UAB assumes liability for occupational health and safety effects caused by its operations and undertakes:
- to maintain and continuously upgrade the occupational safety and health system implemented in the Company in line with the requirements of the Standard LST EN ISO 45001:2018;
- to identify all workstation-specific risks;
- to pursue continuous minimisation of risks and to take steps to prevent work-related injuries, incidents and occupational diseases;
- to develop and perform manufacturing operations in line with the requirements of the legislation and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania;
- to set occupational health and safety goals and to provide necessary resources for their implementation;
- to ensure that all staff are well trained and properly briefed and have necessary tools for safe operation;
- to increase the competence of employees in occupational safety and health;
- to ensure that employees, directly or through their representatives, are informed and consulted on relating to the improvement of the safety and health of workers, the implementation of measures and controls;
- to promote the development of a culture of safety and health at work, in which the safety and health of each worker becomes a core value;
- to ensure adequate working environment and utilities at workstations.
The occupational safety and health policy of the Company Inti UAB is a public document available for every party concerned.